IBPS Clerk 2021: Notification and Apply online application form – IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment notification pdf has released for 5830 vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply online link available from July 12, 2020 to August 1, 2021. A candidate should clear prelims and mains exams to get selected in banks. IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be conducted on August 28-29 & September 4, 2021 and the main exam will be held on October 31, 2021.
IBPS clerk 2021 recruitment exam is an online based test, where candidates can apply online by submitting application form to appear for the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply online link – Check Here
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification pdf (Official) – View Here
- Over 5800 clerk vacancies released through IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021 exam.
- Candidates should fill in the IBPS Clerk application form 2021 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from July 12, 2020 to August 1, 2021.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 prelims exam will be conducted August 28, 29 and September 4, 2021 and main exam on October 31, 2021.
- Each section in the IBPS clerk 2021 prelims and mains exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear the preliminary exam to go to the main exam.
- The IBPS clerk admit cards for prelims and main exam can be downloaded from August 2021 to till the exam date.
- Depending on employer location, the IBPS clerk salary is ₹20,000 to ₹23,000.
- IBPS clerk age limit is 20-28 years as on Sep 6, 2021. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 31 years for OBC , and 33 years for SC/ST category.
Before apply for IBPS clerk 2021, candidates should be aware of the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, dates, syllabus, and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official IBPS clerk 2021 notification or read this entire article.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application form
IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online: Candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 anytime between July 12, 2020 and August 1, 2021. Well it is a known fact that registering for IBPS clerk online should only be done in online mode. The last date to submit IBPS Clerk application form 2021 is August 1, 2021. So lets start your IBPS Clerk 2021 registration process by following appropriate steps:
Steps to IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the official IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online website and click on the button “click here for new registration”.
Step 2: Fill the basic details and submits it, and then you will be allotted IBPS Clerk registration number and password. Now use this registration number and password and fill the security code carefully to log in.
Step 3: Now fill the personal details, choose the exam center, religion, fill the email id, address and other details carefully and click on the next button.
Step 4: After filling all the details and uploading scanned photograph and signature, candidates will be asked to make the online payment to complete the registration process.
Note – Before making the fee payment online, verify and check the details carefully to complete the procedure. Once you pay the fee, no changes can be made in the application form.
Step 5: After submission, e-receipt will be available to download. Candidates can download the e-receipt for future reference.
For general and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 850, while for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates; the application fee is Rs. 175. All the candidates can make fee payment online to complete the registration process. The payment can be done via any mode of payment, which includes debit card, credit card or net banking.
Note – No changes will be allowed once you submit the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form. So review the details carefully before the final submission of the online form. Also keep all the documents ready while filling the educational qualification details. Candidates can choose the test center and test city as per their convenience while filling the form. The test centers are mainly allocated on the first cum first service basis. So it is advisable that you fill the form in the beginning only to get the nearest test center.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
IBPS has released the official IBPS clerk 2021 notification pdf and online application form to fill 3000 vacancies in 11 reputed banks across the country. The recruitment is done to fill in the vacancies of the public sector banks who have vacancies in the clerical cadre.
The common exam for all the banks is done by a single exam which is conducted by IBPS. It is not new for the banking aspirants that IBPS have been conducting the CWE examination consistently for the eleventh year for the clerical cadre and this time too it has released a notification regarding the same. Since the various clerical cadre posts get filled here in IBPS, this exam is literally a hot cake for all the banking aspirants.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy: State Wise
IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment for 3000 vacancies (state and category wise) are listed in the latest notification. This time around it is a treat for the banking enthusiasts as the number of vacancies will be exceedingly high. The previous years statistics too suggest the same. A whooping number of 2557 vacancies were filled for the clerical cadre last year and this year too it is likely to be crossing that number as well.
Following table shows the state wise IBPS Clerk 2021 vacancy
|IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 – State Wise|
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Date
|IBPS Clerk 2021: Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021||July 11, 2021|
|Apply Online process||July 12, 2021|
|Last date to application form||August 1, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August 28, 29 and September 4, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims result||September 2021|
|Download Admit Card for Main exam||October 2021|
|Online Examination – Mains||October 31, 2021|
|Final or Mains Result||April 1, 2022|
Let us look at the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam date and schedule. The dates which you ought to keep in mind for IBPS Clerk 2021 are as follows:
- IBPS Clerk 2021 notification has released on June 20, 2021.
- The IBPS Clerk 2021 application form will be released through online mode on July 12, 2021 and the last date to apply online is August 1, 2021.
- IBPS Clerk admit card 2021 for preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates from August 18, 2021 to till the exam date.
- Once you are done with the process, the Preliminary examination will be conducted on August 28-29, 2021 and September 4-5, 2021 respectively.
- The announcement of IBPS clerk result 2021 for prelims exams will be released in the mid of September 2021.
- If you are through the preliminary examinations, you will be eligible for the mains examination which will be conducted on the October 31, 2021.
- The final result will be declared on April 1, 2022 based on performance in the mains exam.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021
IBPS Clerk admit card 2021 for online preliminary examination will be available from August 18, 2021 to till the exam date. The candidate is required to provide IBPS clerk registration number and date of birth/password created during the registration to download admit card for online preliminary exam.
Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk admit card (direct link provided) by visiting the official website. Admit cards for preliminary exam will be available after August 17, 2021 as the tentative dates of online prelims exam are August 28-29, 2021 and September 4-5, 2021 respectively.
Steps to download the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021
- Go to the official website – ibps.in to download the IBPS Clerk 2021 admit card.
- Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on the submit button and you will directed to the admit card page.
- Download the admit card and take out the print out to carry for the examination.
IBPS clerk admit card is the most important document that the candidate needs to carry along to the examination center. No person will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
The candidate should go through the details present on the prelims admit card and should make sure that details present are complete and are correct.
IBPS Clerk Result 2021
The IBPS Clerk result 2021 for prelims exam is expected to be out in on September 15, 2021. While the result for main exam will be declared in December 2021. All those candidates who will able to clear the main exam will appear for local language test. The result of the exam will be released simultaneously after the conduct of each exam.
Check your IBPS clerk prelims result 2021 along with cut off marks and score card by entering the details of registration number or roll number and date of birth.
Following is the detailed procedure to check the IBPS Clerk 2021 result of the exam:
Steps to Check IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021
- Click on the Direct Link of IBPS Clerk prelims result 2021
- Fill your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code)
- Click on the login button.
- Now, check your IBPS clerk result status with cut off marks.
IBPS releases clerk results for the preliminary as well as the main exam along with cut off marks. As per selection process, candidates should have clear online preliminary exam to appear for the mains exam followed by local language test.
After this onlie test, the final list with selected candidates to be out in December based on the score in the main exams.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Prelims Exam Pattern
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- IBPS clerk online prelims exam has negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer about 0.25 marks to be deducted from the final score.
- 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability sections.
- It is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English language section.
- There will be 3 sections in the IBPS clerk prelims exam with 100 objective type questions for 100 marks.
- Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration, thus the total time for the exam is 1 hour.
IBPS Clerk 2021 – Main Exam Pattern
|1||Reasoning Ability &|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- Adequate number of candidates will be selected for IBPS clerk mains exam based on performance in online preliminary exam.
- IBPS clerk mains exam comprises 190 questions from 4 sections of Computer Aptitude/Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness for 200 marks.
- The duration of the IBPS clerk main exam is 2 hours 40 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- Similar to the prelims exam, the IBPS clerk mains exam also has negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- As usually, mains exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except the English section.
- Overall in the main exam, there will be 190 objective type questions will be given for 200 marks.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for prelims exam comprises English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability sections for 100 marks. The main exam has 4 sections of Computer Aptitude & Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness for 200 marks.
The following table shows detailed topic wise IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for online preliminary and main exams. IBPS clerk prelims exam has 3 sections and 100 objective type questions for 100 marks while the main exam has 4 sections for 200 marks.
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding – Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Miscellaneous||Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2021
Following table shows the IBPS Clerk cut off for prelims exam by state-wise:
|State Name||Cut-Off Marks|
|J & K||77.5|
|Tamil Nadu||71 (OBC)|
IBPS Clerk 2021 cut off marks to depends on the difficulty level of the question paper and number of candidates appeared for the examination. It varies in each year based on vacancies too.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the performance in prelims and main exams. This time IBPS has has decided to select the candidates 10 times to the number of vacancies available.
To clear the IBPS clerk exam 2021, candidates have to appear in online preliminary exam and should secure minimum cut off marks. Here they need to be focused on their overall score to qualify for the next round.
Shortlisted candidates in prelims exam should appear for mains exam and get selected by reaching mains cut off. The final selection will be done based on the performance in preliminary and mains exams.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before holding on to this opportunity it would only be proper if we start with the eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk 2021 recruitment. Check Age and Education requirements to apply online for IBPS Clerk exam 2021.
Age Limit as on Sep 6, 2021
Candidates between the age 20 and 28 are only eligible to apply online for IBPS clerk recruitment 2021. However, there is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is tabulated below.
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years or|
Max age limit: 50 years
|Widows and divorced women||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The candidate must be a graduate/degree holder from a recognized University or an equivalent of it which fills the criteria as per the central government qualification norms. The candidates must be ready with their certificate of passing in the qualified examination as a proof failing which they wont meet the eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have a knowledge in Computer Literacy and this would be a mandatory criteria. The candidates must have Diploma/Degree certificate in computer knowledge one of the subject at Graduation/Intermediate/High School level.
Proficiency in local language (read/speak/write) of respective state/UT is mandatory to ease working conditions locally.
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
IBPS Clerk 2021 – FAQ
When will IBPS Clerk 2021 notification come?
IBPS Clerk 2021 notification will released in June 2021 and applicants will be able to submit their IBPS Clerk 2021 application forms till July 2021. IBPS Clerk 2021 exam date for prelims likely to be held in August-September 2021.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021 at ibps.in by selecting IBPS clerk application form 2021. Fill IBPS Clerk application form and make fee payment to complete the entire process. After successful submission of fees, download and save the receipt for future reference.
What is the Age Limit for IBPS Clerk 2021?
To apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam or IBPS clerk age limit is 20 to 28 years for general category candidates at the time of registration. However, there will be an upper age limit relaxation rules applicable for reserved category candidates.
Can final year students apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
The final year students can apply for IBPS Clerk 2021, but they should have a proof of passing the exam by July 1, 2021.
Is there any negative marking in the IBPS Clerk exams 2021?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in IBPS Clerk preliminary and main exams.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Go to ibps.in or click on above provided IBPS clerk apply online link, then fill and submit the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form.
Does IBPS Clerk have sectional cut off?
There is no sectional cut offs for the both IBPS clerk prelims and mains exams. From the last year, IBPS removed the sectional cut-off to further simplify the process of selection. However, there will be overall cutoff marks needs to be secure to appear for the next stage exam.
What is the IBPS Clerk selection process?
IBPS Clerk selection is done based on candidate’s performance in prelims and mains exam followed by local language proficiency test.
What is the salary of IBPS Clerk 2021?
The IBPS Clerk salary starts with basic pay of Rs 11,765 with an annual increment of Rs 655. According to the official IBPS clerk 2021 notification, the pay scale is Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
What are the fees for IBPS Clerk 2021?
IBPS clerk fees for application form is Rs. 850 for General/OBC students and Rs. 175 for SC/ST/Pwd category candidates.
How to download IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
IBPS clerk admit card 2021 for prelims/mains exams can be downloaded by providing registration number and password or date of birth. Generally, IBPS will release the call letter for online test before 10 days of the test date.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2021?
Applicants can check their IBPS clerk result 2021 and secured marks along with cutoff marks on the official website ibps.in by entering their registration number and date of birth.