BSNL JE 2020: notification and online application – BSNL JE Recruitment 2020 for 2700 vacancies notification likely to be out in July. Online application form submission tentatively start from July 10, 2020 and last date for registration will be August 10, 2020. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will be responsible for organizing the recruitment process for BSNL JE exam.
It is the great opportunity for the students who wants to get admission to a government organization. The selection process includes the written test and an interview round for the selection.
In the following article, we will discuss the entire BSNL JE 2020 recruitment process starting from important dates to exam pattern, admit card, application form filling process and finally result & cutoff marks.
BSNL JE 2020 Recruitment
BSNL JE Recruitment 2020: BSNL conducts the exam for recruitment of BSNL JE post i.e. Junior Engineer. BSNL Recruitment 2020 for 2700 Junior Engineer (JE) vacancy to be released likely in the second week of July 2020 and online application form will be available till the second week of August 2020. Online written examination to be held in the month of September 2020.
Below are the tentative BSNL JE vacancies for 2020.
Selected candidates will be required to serve at least for a period of 2 years and the company will take the agreement of service bond from the candidates, who selected for a post of Junior Engineer.
Wisely choose BSNL circle while filling the application form, because the first posting will be in rural areas, where you need to work for 5 years.
BSNL JE 2020 Important Dates
Find below the tentative Important dates of BSNL JE 2020 exam.
|BSNL JE 2020: Important Dates|
|Online Registration starts||July 2020|
|Last date to apply online||August 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||September 2020|
|BSNL JE Exam Date||September 2020|
- The BSNL JE 2020 application form will be released in July 2020.
- The admit card for BSNL JE computer based test will be issued to the eligible candidates in August 2020.
- BSNL JE 2020 exam will be expected to take in September 2020.
- The announcement of the BSNL JE result for online exam will be released on www.externlexam.bsnl.co.in in the month of November 2020.
BSNL JE 2020 Eligibility criteria
The applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the BSNL JE exam. The applicants should be the citizen of India and should satisfy the below mentioned age and education qualification requirements.
Students should have completed 10+2 or other equivalent exam should possess a degree of matriculation with diploma in any of the following fields like telecommunication or electrical or electronics or computer or radio or information technology or instrumentation from a recognized university.
The age of the applicant should be between 18-55 years. There is an age relaxation in the maximum age as per the government regulations for the reserved categories.
BSNL JE 2020 Application form
BSNL JE application form 2020 submissions will start from the second week of July to the first week of August 2020. It is advisable to apply online for BSNL JE 2020 as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush. The following is the detailed process for filling the BSNL JE 2020 application form. One should follow the instructions properly for filling the application form else it could lead to cancellation of the application from.
- The applicants should visit the BSNL recruitment website i.e. externlexam.bsnl.co.in in order to apply for the JE application.
- The candidates are required to click on the BSNL recruitment on the official page of the website.
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, the user will be directed to the application form page.
- The candidates will be required to provide the provide all the information very carefully.
- Name, Mobile number and Email address are the basic information of a candidate that needs to enter while filling the BSNL JE application form.
- The candidate should provide the mobile number and the email address very carefully as this would be used for notification purpose for providing any updates.
- After entering the basic information, the candidate will be required to upload the specific documents and photographs in the prescribed format.
- At last the candidate is required to pay the requisite application fee for the exam.
- The candidate should make sure to enter all the details correctly as the candidate will not get an opportunity to edit or delete any information at a later stage.
- Candidate is also required to take multiple printouts of the application form as it may be required for future reference.
BSNL JE Application fee
For a successful submission of the application form, the candidate is also required to pay the requisite fee . For general category candidates, the fee is Rs. 500 while for the reserved category candidates the fee is Rs. 250.
BSNL JE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document required at the exam center. The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination center else they will not be given entry to the examination center. Please note that the admit card will be sent as a hard copy to the candidates. However, the admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
Following is the procedure to download BSNL JE 2020 admit card from the official website:
- Candidate needs to go to the official website.
- One the official website, the candidate needs to click on the admit card section to download the card.
- For downloading the admit card, the candidate is required to provide some personal information which includes date of birth and password or the registration number.
The candidates are also advised to carry along with them a photo ID proof to the examination hall on the day of exam.
Following are the important details present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Exam name for which the candidate has applied
- BSNL JE exam date and time
- Exam center details which should include the name and complete address of the venue
- Instructions, the candidate is required to follow on the day of exam.
Below are the guidelines a candidate needs to follow on the day of exam:
- Candidates should remember to carry with them basic stationary to fill in their responses that include pen, pencil and eraser
- Candidates are also not allowed to carry with them any calculation device such as a calculator of log tables or carry with them a communication device such as mobile phone, Bluetooth, speaker etc. Candidates found in possession of any such thing will be sent out from the examination center.
- Use of unfair means are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. If any candidate found using unfair means his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled by the invigilator.
- Candidates should not forget to carry the BSNL JE Admit Card 2020 and ID proof. ID proof can be driving license, Voter ID card, Aadhar card etc. Candidates not carrying these documents will be denied entry.
- Candidate should reach on time, as mentioned on the BSNL JE Admit Card 2020 and should strictly follow the instructions mention on the Admit card 2020. This will help the invigilators to start the exam on time.
- If possible candidates should visit the examination center at least once before to avoid hassles on the last day.
BSNL JE 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Part-I||General Ability||20||20||3 hours|
The BSNL JE 2020 syllabus is very wide, one should go through the syllabus in detail in order to excel in the exam. Below is the syllabus given for each subsection.
- Arithmetic: following are some of the important topics that come under this Volume and surface area, Time and work, Time and distance, surds and indices, simple and compound interest, Numbers, logarithm, probability, permutation and combination, heights and distance, average etc.
- Reasoning: this includes topics such as Syllogism, statements and conclusion, number series, analogy, data interpretation, blood relations etc.
English: This includes topics such as Synonyms, sentence completion, prepositions, idioms and phrases, spotting errors, antonyms etc.
- General Awareness: This includes varied topics such as Tourism, sports, rivers, lakes, seas, literature, inventions, politics, history, economy, geography, general science, current affairs, civics, biology etc.,
- Engineering: This includes various important topics such as engineering, series and parallel connections, resistance, voltage, rectifiers, power electric components, oscillators etc. There is a huge list of topics, one should go through the complete list of topics from the syllabus.
BSNL JE Exam Pattern:
One should go through the exam pattern in detail and syllabus which will help in clearing the exam. The candidate should know the marking scheme, syllabus etc. Following are some important points related to the exam:
- The exam will be objective based and will have multiple choice questions.
- All the questions in the exam will be from the syllabus, thus the candidate should know the syllabus of the exam in detail.
There are 3 sections in the exam, they are General Ability, Basic engineering and Specialization
- There will be a total number of 200 questions in the exam
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hrs.
- Marking scheme – for each correct answer, the candidates will be given 1 mark while for each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- General Ability section will have 20 questions, while the two other sections will have 90 questions each.
BSNL JE 2020 Preparation
The exam has a vast syllabus and the candidate requires planned and extensive preparation in order to succeed in the exam. Following are some of the tips the aspirants should follow to crack the BSNL JE 2020.
- Syllabus: the candidate should go through the syllabus in detail well in advance. The candidates should divide the topics of the syllabus into easy and difficult topics. One should give more attention to the topics which are difficult and should solve more number of questions in this category.
- Books: There are a number of books available in the market for preparation, the candidate should use the books which focus on clearing the concepts and also provide certain shortcuts to solve these questions.
- Coaching institute: One can also join a good coaching institute as they will help in maintaining regularity as will share their experiences regarding preparation and the solving tricks.
- Mock test papers: One should also solve the previous year or the mock test papers, this will help the candidate develop speed and will help them divide time in different sections. One should should try to solve the mock test papers in the exam conditions which will help in suiting to the conditions. This will also help build a strategy for the exam day and the questions to be focused.
BSNL JE 2020 Selection process
The successful candidates in the written exam will be permitted to the interview stage, Candidate who clear both the stages will get the post of JE in BSNL. Candidates will be get selected based on their performance in BSNL JE online test followed by interview for selected candidates. There are 2 phases in BSNL JE selection procedure. Below the both phases explained clearly.
- The first phase is online written exam which has to be given by all the candidates who applied for BSNL JE exam.
- Now the candidates who remain successful in clearing written test will be called for interview round.
BSNL JE Result 2020
The BSNL JE 2020 result will be declared in end of November or beginning of December 2020 through online mode only. The result for BSNL JE 2020 will be the contain the candidate obtained score and cut off marks written online exam.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check BSNL JE result 2020.
Steps to Check BSNL JE Result 2020
- To check BSNL JE result 2020, go to www.externlexam.bsnl.co.in
- Select view result for BSNL JE exam.
- Enter your Registration number and Password/date of birth
- Enter captcha and click on submit button.
- Your result status will appear along with secured marks and cut off marks.
- Download and Take Print out of your result for reference purpose.
BSNL JE 2020: FAQ
How to apply for BSNL JE?
To apply online for BSNL JE 2020, a candidate should visit the official BSNL website bsnl.co.in and fill in the online application form before the last date.
Is there any negative marking in BSNL JE?
There is negative marking of one-fourth marks for each wrong answer in the BSNL JE exam.
What is the application fees for BSNL JE?
BSNL JE application fee is Rs. 1000 for General/OBC students and where as Rs. 500 for SC/ST/Pwd category candidates.
How to download BSNL JE admit card?
To download BSNL JE admit card, a candidates should enter registration number and Date of birth OR Password on the official website.
How to check BSNL JE result?
BSNL will publish JE result with a list of selected candidates in pdf format. Applicants can find their registration number and name in the BSNL JE result merit list.