TNUSRB SI 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022 notification for 900 Sub Inspector of Police vacancies will be out in August 2022 on tnusrbonline.org. Online application form will available from August 2022 to September 2022. The TNUSRB Police SI 2022 preliminary exam will be conducted tentatively in the first week of December 2022.
Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector (TNUSRB Police SI) selection process will involve three stages – written exam, physical measurement test/physical efficiency test and interview. Candidates should to be in the age group of 20 to 28 years and must have completed degree as well to apply for TN Police SI 2022 recruitment.
Highlights in TNUSRB SI Exam 2022:
- Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector also known as TNUSRB SI notification 2022 for 900 vacancies will be released in August 2022 on tnusrbonline.org.
- TNUSRB SI online application form will be out in August 2022 and the last date for application is September 2022.
- Preliminary exam of TNUSRB SI will be conducted in December 2022.(tentative)
- Applicants can download hall ticket for TNUSRB SI exam on tnusrbonline.org from November 2022 to till the exam date.
- The TNUSRB SI result 2022 for preliminary exam is expected to out in the last week of December 2022.
In this article, you can get information regarding TNUSRB SI 2022 application form, exam date, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, result and cutoff marks.
TNUSRB SI Notification 2022
|Exam Name||TNUSRB SI Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector(SI)|
|Vacancies||Sub Inspector: 900.|
|Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: December 2022.|
|Language||Tamil and English|
|Selection||Prelims Exam, PET/PMT and Interview|
|TNUSRB Help desk||044 – 28413658|
|TNUSRB official Website||tnusrbonline.org|
TNUSRB SI notification 2022 for recruitment of 960 Police Sub Inspector vacancies to be released on tnusrbonline.org in August 2022. Eligible candidates should apply online from August to September 2022 by filling application form and paying fee. Preliminary exam will be held in December 2022.
TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2022: Expected
|Post||Vacancies for General / Male||Vacancies for Women / Transgenders|
|TN Taluk SI||462||198|
|TN Armed Force||193||83|
|Tamil Nadu Special Police||33 (Male)||–|
TNUSRB SI Application form 2022
TNUSRB SI application form 2022 will available from August 2022 to September 2022 on tnusrbonline.org. It is recommended to apply online for TNUSRB SI exam 2022 at tnusrbonline.org before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. The candidates should fill in the TNUSRB SI application form and One Time Registration form by following the below mentioned steps.
Steps to apply for TNUSRB SI 2022 Exam:
- Step 1: Go to TNUSRB website i.e. tnusrbonline.org to apply online for TN Police SI recruitment 2022.
- Step 2: Register by selecting “One Time Registration form”. Here Candidates should provide and upload the required data.
- Step 3: Next, click on “Online Application form” and complete the “apply” part by providing all necessary details.
- Step 4: Preview filled TNUSRB SI application form 2022. Once check all entered details and then click on “Apply and make payment”
- Step 5: Simply make application fee using online payment options such as Debit card / Net banking / Credit card.
- Step 6: The candidate can download TNUSRB SI application by clicking on the “Application form”.
No changes will be allowed once you submit the TNUSRB SI application form 2022. So review the details carefully before the final submission of online form. Also keep all the documents ready while filling the educational qualification details.
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2022
|TNUSRB SI 2022||Date|
|TNUSRB SI Application form starts||August 2022|
|TNUSRB SI Application form last date||September 2022|
|TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket||November 2022|
|TNUSRB SI exam date||December 2022|
|Declaration of result||January 2023|
Please check the exam schedule to know application last date and exam date for TNUSRB SI 2022.
- TNUSRB SI notification 2022 for the recruitment of Taluk, Armed forces and Special Police Sub Inspector posts will be out in August 2022.
- TNUSRB SI application form 2022 will be released through online mode at tnusrbonline.org in August 2022 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till September 2022.
- The Last date for submission of TNUSRB SI application form is September 27, 2022.
- The TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 will be released in the last week of November 2022 by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board.
- The TNUSRB SI exam will be conducted in December 2022.
- The preliminary exam results are expected to be out in January 2023.
TNUSRB SI 2022 Eligibility
I. TNUSRB SI Education Qualification:
- A candida should have cleared bachelor’s degree program from a recognized college or university.
- Degree certificate should be in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
- Applicant should have studied Tamil language as one of the subject in class 10 (SSLC) or class 12 (HSC) or degree level.
II. TNUSRB SI Age Limit
TNUSRB SI 2022 age limit is 20 to 28 years for general category applicants. There is slight relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC reserved category candidates. Find below the age relaxation by category to apply for TNUSRB SI vacancies.
Age relaxation follows as:
- General category – 18 to 28 years
- BC/MBC category – 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST category – 18 to 33 years
- Departmental candidates – max age of 45 years
- Ex-servicemen – up to 45 years.
TNUSRB SI 2022 Syllabus
TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022 for Paper 1 has general knowledge related topics for 40 marks. It covers general knowledge / science, history of India and Tamil Nadu, economics and commerce, politics and geography of India and the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNUSRB SI Syllabus for Paper 1:
General Knowledge and General Science: Science in day-to-day life, electricity, magnetism, evolution, nutrition, human diseases, scientific instruments, and discoveries.
Geography of India and Tamil Nadu: Regions of India, Climate, Natural calamities, Monsoon, Crops, National Parks, Major Ports, Wildlife and Forests and Population explosion.
History of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus Valley Civilization and all significant events till present-day Indian modern administration.
Economics and Commerce: Industrial development, agriculture, social problems faced by state and solutions, village administration in Tamil Nadu.
Political Science: Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Legislature, Executive, Judiciary, Foreign policy, and Local Self Government.
Current Events across Tamil Nadu, India and World: Significant events in science and technology, sports, politics, literature of India, India and its neighbors, art literature, the culture of Tamil Nadu, National and international awards.
TNUSRB SI Syllabus for Paper 2:
For Open Candidates:
- Logical Analysis
- Numerical analysis
- Psychology test
- Communication skills
- Information handling ability
For Departmental Candidates:
- Police Standing Order
- Police Administration
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Evidence Act
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern 2022
|Parts||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Open Quota Candidates|
|Part A||80||40||2:30 hours|
|Departmental Quota Candidates|
|Part A||30||15||3 hours|
Highlights in TNUSRB SI exam pattern for paper 1 and 2:
- TNUSRB SI exam for paper 1 has 80 objective type questions for maximum of 40 marks.
- All questions will be given in Tamil and English languages.
- There is no negative marks in paper 1 and 2.
- Paper 2 has 60 objective questions for 30 marks.
- The total time duration for the TNUSRB SI exam is 150 minutes.
- It is a qualifying exam, where candidates will be allowed to perform various physical tests.
TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has decided to release TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 for written exam. All candidates who have applied for TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022 should download the hall ticket by entering application number and date of birth from the official website, tnusrbonline.org.
Steps to download TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022:
- Visit the TNUSRB official website – tnusrbonline.org
- Enter user ID and password or application number and date of birth.
- Then click on submit button.
- Now, TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of The hall ticket and appear for the exam.
Note: TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 will be have all the applicant details such as exam date, time, and venue of the written exam.
TNUSRB SI Result 2022
TNUSRB SI result 2022 for preliminary exam will be declared in the last week of December 2022. All the candidates who have appeared for written exam can check their TNUSRB SI results 2022 on tnusrbonline.org by login with User ID and Password.
Following are the steps to check TNUSRB SI Result 2022:
- Visit the TNUSRB online official website – tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the TN Police SI result 2022 link.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Your TNUSRB SI Result 2022 will appear with secured marks, cut off and qualifying status.
The TNUSRB SI 2022 cutoff marks varies every year and it depends on the number of test takers, secured marks, availability of vacancies, reservations and the difficulty level of the exam. Provisional merit list of selected candidates for TN Police Sub Inspector vacancies will be released on tnusrbonline.org for physical efficiency and measurement test.
TNUSRB Police SI Exam 2022: FAQs
What is TNUSRB SI?
The full form of TNUSRB SI is Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Sub Inspector. TNUSRB is official recruitment board to recruit police constable and police sub inspector vacancies in the state of Tamil Nadu.
What is TNUSRB SI age limit?
TNUSRB SI 2022 age limit is 20 to 28 years for general category candidates. On the other hand, the age limit is 30 for OBC/MBC and 33 years for SC/ST category applicants.
How to apply online for TNUSRB SI exam?
Submit your TNUSRB SI 2022 application form on tnusrbonline.org by filling basic details in form, uploading photograph/signature and paying registration fee.
When will TNUSRB SI Notification 2022 come?
As per the latest announcement made by TNUSRB, the TN police SI notification 2022 will be released in August 2022. Online application will available from August to September and exam will be conducted in December 2022.
How to download TNUSRB SI hall ticket?
The TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 for written examination can be downloaded by providing application number or login ID and date of birth. TNUSRB will release hall tickets just before 10 days of the exam date at tnusrbonline.org.
How to Check TNUSRB SI Result?
Applicants can check their TNUSRB SI Results 2022 along with their obtained score and cut off marks on the TNUSRB official website tnusrbonline.org by entering their application number.
What is the qualification for TNUSRB SI exam?
The candidate should have cleared any degree from a recognized college to appear for the TN Police SI exam 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for TNUSRB SI?
September 24, 2022 is the last date to submit TNUSRB SI application form 2022.
How to crack TNUSRB SI Exam in first attempt?
The perfect preparation strategy and study plan may help greatly to crack TNUSRB SI exam in the first attempt.
What is the Salary of TN police SI?
TN Police SI pay Scale is ₹36900 to ₹116600 per month.
What is cut off marks for TNUSRB SI exam?
There will be no minimum qualifying cut off marks for TN Police constable exam. Anything over 63 marks are enough to get selected as police sub inspector in Tamil Nadu state for general category candidates. On the other hand, for reserved category candidates the cut off may be lower than open category candidates.