UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2022 (UP Lekhpal online form 2022): UP Lekhpal application form 2022 submission likely to be started on January 8, 2022 and the last date for registration is February 8, 2022. Apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022 vacancy by selecting the following direct link and fill basic details.
UP Lekhpal apply online 2022 link – Click Here (Soon on upsssc.gov.in)
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 in Hindi – Get Here
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 – Download Here
UP Lekhpal Admit Result 2022 – Check Here
UP Lekhpal 2022 online form submission has 5 stages/steps – candidate registration, uploading scanned photograph and signature, file remaining details, application fee payment, and finally taking print out of submitted application form.
UP Lekhpal Application form 2022: Important Dates
|UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2022|
|UP Lekhpal application form 2022 starts||January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for UP Lekhpal 2022||February 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||Jan to Feb 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Application||February 2022|
|UP Lekhpal Exam date 2022||April 2022|
UP Lekhpal application form 2022
UP Lekhpal Online form 2022: UP Lekhpal application form 2022 will available from January 2022 to February 2022 on upsssc.gov.in. All the eligible candidates should apply online for UP Chakbandi Lekhpal recruitment 2022 through the UPSSSC official website – upsssc.gov.in. Following are the easy steps to apply online for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022:
UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2022 – Application Process
Step 1: Candidate Registration
- Click on the direct link to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022.
- Select candidate registration.
- Enter basic details such as name of the candidate, date of birth, education details, state, etc.
- Now, click on the submit button to complete candidate registration form.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and signature
- Click on upload a photo with signature tab.
- Upload photograph and signature in .jpeg or .jpg format.
- The file size of image and signature should be below 30KB and 20KB respectively.
- Once it uploaded, simply click on “upload photo and signature” button.
Step 3: File Remaining Details
- Enter your address including email ID and phone number for communication purpose.
- Upload age proof certificate, if you are belongs to SC/ST category candidate.
- Now also upload any residential proof document.
- Finally accept declaration and click on the submit button.
Step 4: Fee Deposit and final submission
- Click on pay application fee button.
- Select payment gateway and click on proceed for fee deposit.
- Use Credit card/debit card/net banking or SBI buddy to make fee payment.
Step 5: Print application form
- Once all done, take a print of filled UP Lekhpal application form for future use.
- If you want to edit or modify details in submitted application form, simply make changes within the last date.
UP Lekhpal Application fee 2022
|General / OBC||₹ 185|
UP Lekhpal application fee can be paid online using debit card /credit card / net banking / UPI through payment gateways. Applicants should pay application fee based on their category. Make sure to have a print of payment receipt for future use.
The UP Lekhpal application fee and the intimation charges are varies from general to reserved category candidates:
- For SC/ST category candidates the application fee is ₹175, which is the intimation charges only.
- For General / OBC category, the fee is ₹185 that includes the fee for application form as well as the intimation charges.
- For Physically handicapped (PH) category, it is ₹25 only.
Prerequisites to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022
Some of the must have documents that required before filling the UP Lekhpal 2022 online application form are:
I. Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph and signature should be 3.5 cm * 6 cm and 1.5 cm * 3.5 cm respectively.
- JPEG or JPG are preferred file format for uploading image and signature .
- Size of photograph should be below 30KB.
- Size of signature file should be below 20KB.
II. Documents for information
Keep important documents such as certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used while filling UP lekhpal 2022 online application form.
- UP Board Class 10 certificate for date of birth.
- UP Board Class 12/Higher secondary/intermediate certificate.
- Address proof document.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST applicants.
III. To make fee payment
Candidates can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking at the time of online payment of the UP Lekhpal 2022 exam fee.
IV. Workable Email-ID and Valid Mobile Number
Candidates should have valid Email ID and mobile number to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation. It can also be used to recover your login details.
V. Important Notes
- Candidates can preview their filled UP Lekhpal 2022 application forms. If they would like to make changes, simply edit any details.
- While filling in the educational details which include UP Board class 10, class 12 and graduation details, one should make use of the original documents to enter the marks correctly.
- It’s important to cross check all details by then and Once satisfied with provided details, proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
- This step is treated as the final step of UP Lekhpal application form 2022. After that, no changes will be accepted.
UP Lekhpal apply online – FAQ
What is the age limit to apply for UP Lekhpal 2022?
Applicant must have minimum age of 18 years and the max age limit is 40 years for general and 45 years for OBC/SC/ST categories.
How to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022?
All the eligible candidates should apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022 through UPSSSC official website at upsssc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022?
The last date to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022 is February 8, 2022. Application fee can be paid from January 8, 2022 to February 8, 2022.
How can i pay UP Lekhpal application fee?
Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for UP Lekhpal exam.
Is UP Lekhpal application fee refundable?
The UP Lekhpal application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.