IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Download
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019: IBPS PO admit card for prelims 2019 has been released by IBPS at its official website www.ibps.in. Now, candidates can download IBPS PO Admit card 2019 for preliminary examination from October 30 to November 19, 2019 and the prelims exam will be conducted on October 12 13 & 19, 2019.
Update: IBPS has released the IBPS PO admit card 2019 for prelims exam today.
IBPS PO admit card 2019 download link
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2019: Prelims|
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2019: Prelims||September 30, 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019||October 12, 13 & 19, 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019||November 18, 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019||November 30, 2019|
Steps to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
The IBPS PO preliminary examination will be held on October 12 13 & 19, 2019, the admit card for the same has released on October 30, 2019 and it would be available till the exam date. The IBPS PO result 2019 for prelims likely to be out on in November 2019.
Find below the instructions for downloading the IBPS PO admit card 2019
- Click on the above direct link of IBPS PO admit card 2019.
- Then provide your Registration Number / Roll number and Password / Date of Birth to download your admit card for IBPS PO 2019 exam.
- Also, the person needs to enter the security captcha code for verification purpose.
- Once the user clicks on the “login” button the admit card will displayed. Finally, take a print out of the IBPS PO admit card and it has to be taken along to the examination center.
IBPS is conducting this IBPS PO exam to select candidates for 4336 vacancies in various participating banks. The candidates, who qualify prelims exam would be eligible to appear for the main exam and it will be conducted on November 30, 2019.
- The IBPS PO admit card 2019 for prelims online test was released by IBPS and it’s available to download from October 30, 2019 to till the exam date.
- The IBPS PO mains admit card to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the preliminary exam. Main exam will be conducted on November 30, 2019.
- To download IBPS PO admit card, a candidate require to enter his/her Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of birth.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2019 – Released
Candidates can download the IBPS PO prelims admit card 2019 online by providing the correct credentials on the website generated during registration which includes registration number or roll no and the password or date of birth. If the user fails to provide the correct details for logging he/she would fail to download the admit card.
The above given link for downloading the IBPS PO admit card 2019 would remain active till October 19, 2019. The candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only with the copy of admit card. Along with the admit card, the candidate will be required to carry with them a recent photograph as well any official photo ID proof along with them to the center which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card or any other legal document.
Checklist to IBPS PO admit card
- After downloading the IBPS PO 2019 admit card, check that all the information provided on the admit card is filled accurately as mentioned while filling the application form.
- Address for the venue should be correct and complete to avoid any hassles on the latest.
- One should also make sure to affix the latest photograph in time to avoid hassles at the last point.
- Carrying the admit card along is necessary as it will be checked at the center.
- One should carefully read all the instructions properly as mentioned on the admit card which also mentions to reach the center at least 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- Candidate is not allowed to take the mobile along at the center. One is also not allowed to take the calculator along with them to the examination center. In case, there is any discrepancy in the admit card which includes correct venue details, name and address as provided during the filling of application form.
Instructions in IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
Following is the details of the instructions present in the IBPS PO admit card:
- IBPS PO admit card along with other necessary documents along at the center
- Candidate will be required to carry a ball point pen along at the center
- Biometric data including the thumb impression would be captured at the test venue
- Assisting things such as calculator, log tables etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Electronic devices such as mobile, Bluetooth, microphone etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Eatables etc. are also not allowed at the center.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 – FAQ
How to Download IBPS PO admit card for prelims?
Go to above given login page to download IBPS PO admit card for prelims 2019 then enter your registration number/roll number and password / date of birth in the format of date-month-year (ex: 25-12-98).
Where to get my Registration number and password?
IBPS PO 2019 registration number and password are generated and sent to the candidate’s email and phone number at the time of applying for the exam.
Why my Date of Birth Rejected on login screen of IBPS PO Call Letter?
Make sure that the date of birth should match with your registration. So, once check your date of birth entered while registering for IBPS PO 2019.
What if i forget IBPS PO Password?
You need not to worry at all, simply use your date of birth instead of password to download the IBPS admit card.
How to get my IBPS PO Registration Number?
You should’ve got an auto generated email at the time of IBPS PO 2019 registration. Open it and there you can get registration number.