SBI PO Admit Card 2022 – Direct link to download SBI PO Hall Ticket / Call Letter: SBI PO Prelims Admit card 2022 download (available now) from November 8, 2022 onwards for the preliminary exam which is scheduled for 20th, 21st & 27th November 2022.
Candidates can download the SBI PO 2022 admit card online by providing the correct credentials on the website generated during registration which includes registration number and the password. If the user fails to provide the correct details for logging he/she would fail to download the admit card.
As soon as the SBI PO 2022 registration is complete the admit cards would be available for download. The admit cards will not be shared as a hard copy but needs to be downloaded from the official website of the state bank of India.
To download SBI PO Admit Card 2022 for prelims exam, a candidate should have following login credentials:
- Registration number or roll number.
- Password or date of birth.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Following are the steps to download SBI PO Admit Card 2022 for Prelims exam:
- Click on the SBI PO admit card 2022 download link.
- Type your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Next, Enter the security captcha code for verification purpose and click login.
- SBI PO Admit card 2022 will displayed on screen. Then, download and save it.
- Optional: Take a print of your SBI PO admit card for future reference.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 download dates and exam dates
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|SBI PO PET Call Letter 2022
|06th November 2022
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training
|2nd week of November 2022
|SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims Exam
|08th November 2022
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date
|20th, 21st & 27th November 2022
|SBI PO Admit Card for Mains Exam
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date
|SBI PO Interview Call Letter
|1st or 2nd week of February 2022
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview
|2nd or 3rd week of February 2022
- According to the official SBI PO 2022 notification, preliminary examination will be held on 20th, 21st & 27th November 2022.
- The SBI PO prelims admit card 2022 to be released tentatively on November 8, 2022 and it would be available till the exam date.
- The SBI PO result for prelims likely to be out on December 15, 2022.
- Selected candidates in prelims exam will be called to give mains exam, which will be held on December 29, 2022.
- Admit card for SBI PO mains will be out from the third week of December 2022 and result for the same to be declared in February 2022.
- The final round of interview in selection process would be conducted in the last week of Feb 2022 or in the mid of March 2022.
- Once selection process done, the final merit list with selected candidates will be published in April 2022.
How to Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022?
- Click on SBI PO Mains Admit card 2022 download link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Type security captcha and click on the submit button.
- Your SBI PO admit card 2022 of mains exam will be displayed.
- Take a print out of this call letter to take the exam on December 29, 2022.
January 18, 2022: SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022 will release soon. Recently, the State Bank of India has declared SBI PO Prelims Result 2022 and the selected candidates in prelims will be called to appear in mains exam, which will be held on December 29, 2022.
Update: SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022 download link – Click Here (soon)
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 for Prelims Exam out- Download Here.
The link for downloading the SBI PO admit card 2022 would remain active till the exam date. The candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only with the copy of admit card. Along with the admit card, the candidate will be required to carry with them a recent photograph as well any official photo ID proof along with them to the center which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card or any other legal document.
Candidates should follow official SBI PO Syllabus and exam pattern to easily find topic wise weight-age . Read our comprehensive guide on SBI PO preparation 2022 tips and strategies to ease the exam.
In case there is any discrepancy one should contact the official authorities at the earliest. One should contact the SBI help desk for any changes required or non – receipt of the admit card. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm during the working days. One can also send an email to email@example.com with the subject line as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2022”.
For certain SC/ST candidates SBI also conducts Pre exam training at the requisite centers, this is done to make them aware of the exam pattern and also help them get used to the infrastructure used on the exam.
Bio metric verification through the SBI PO admit card 2022
At the exam center, one is also required to undergo biometric verification through the SBI PO admit card.
- Biometric verification is the part of the attendance procedure at the center
- Candidates are required to go through this for the verification purpose
- The biometric verification includes scanning of their thumb and retina.
- A candidate who refuses to go through this verification process would not be allowed to enter the examination center.
The candidates are required to follow all the rules and regulations in the examination hall which are also mentioned at the back of the ticket, this also includes reaching the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the examination timing. Any illegal event or activity done by the candidate in the examination hall could also lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
SBI PO Admit card 2022 includes various details such as:
- Roll Number for the examination
- Name and address as furnished while submitting the application form
- Date and time of examination
- Venue name, venue code and compete address of the venue
- Apart from this admit card has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. It should be same as used during the filling of the application form.
Do’s and don’ts related to SBI PO 2022 admit card
- After downloading the SBI PO 2022 admit card, check that all the information provided on the admit card is filled accurately as mentioned while filling the application form.
- Address for the venue should be correct and complete to avoid any hassles on the latest.
- One should also make sure to affix the latest photograph in time to avoid hassles at the last point.
- Carrying the admit card along is necessary as it will be checked at the center.
- One should carefully read all the instructions properly as mentioned on the admit card which also mentions to reach the center at least 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- Candidate is not allowed to take the mobile along at the center. One is also not allowed to take the calculator along with them to the examination center. In case, there is any discrepancy in the admit card which includes correct venue details, name and address as provided during the filling of application form.
Instructions in SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Following is the details of the instructions present in the SBI PO 2022 admit card:
- SBI admit card along with other necessary documents along at the center
- Candidate will be required to carry a ball point pen along at the center
- Biometric data including the thumb impression would be captured at the test venue
- Assisting things such as calculator, log tables etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Electronic devices such as mobile, Bluetooth, microphone etc. are not allowed at the center.
- Eatables etc. are also not allowed at the center.
SBI PO Call Letter 2022 – FAQ
How to Download SBI PO Call letter 2022?
Go to above given login page to download SBI PO Call letter 2022 then enter your registration number/roll number and password / date of birth in the format of date-month-year (ex: 25-12-98).
Where to get my Registration number and password?
SBI PO 2022 registration number and password are generated and sent to the candidate’s email and phone number at the time of applying for the exam.
Why my Date of Birth Rejected on login screen of SBI PO Call Letter?
Make sure that the date of birth should match with your registration. So, once check your date of birth entered while registering for SBI PO 2022.
What if i forget SBI PO Password?
You need not to worry at all, simply use your date of birth instead of password to download the SBI call letter.
How to get my SBI PO Registration Number?
You should’ve got an auto generated email at the time of SBI PO 2022 registration. Open it and there you can get registration number.