MAT Admit Card 2019 – AIMA releases the MAT 2019 admit card for PBT on December 2, 2019 and CBT on December 10, 2019. Download MAT 2019 Admit Card / Hall ticket at mat.aima.in. Aspirant should keep the MAT admit card safely till the counselling and admissions.
MAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date
|Event||Paper-Based Test (PBT)||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|MAT 2019 Admit Card Release date||December 2, 2019||December 10, 2019|
|MAT December 2019 exam date||December 8, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Result for December exam||Last week of December 2019|
The MAT admit card December 2019 exam will be available from December 2, 2019 for the paper based test which is scheduled for December 10, 2019 and where as for the computer based test it will release on December 8, 2019 and exam will be held on December 14, 2019. The Admit card for MAT will only be available for the candidates who have registered for the MAT exam on time and have filled the application form correctly.
Steps to Download MAT admit card 2019 – December exam
Below is the verified process to download MAT admit card for December exam from the AIMA official website.
- Click on the above direct link to download MAT admit card 2019.
- Then enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Email ID to download admit card for MAT December 2019 exam.
- After providing all the details correctly the user needs to click on ‘submit’ button present at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the user clicks on the ‘submit’ button the admit card will displayed. Finally, download and take a print out of the MAT admit card and it has to be taken along to the test center.
Only the candidates who have successfully registered to the AIMA website will be able to download the MAT admit card for December examination from December onwards. Candidate can download the MAT December 2019 admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. Admit card contains candidate’s name, photograph & signature, roll number, test date, time and venue.
Documents required to give MAT December 2019 Exam
Following are some of the important documents and things a candidate would be required to take along to the examination center:
- MAT December 2019 admit card
- Valid Photo ID proof which could be any of the following –
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- School ID card or any other government legal document
Note: For the written exam, the candidate would also be required to carry writing material which included blue/black pen, HB pencil, Eraser and Sharpener.
MAT 2019 December Admit card – Important Instructions
- MAT admit card for the paper based test to be held on 10th December 2019 would be available from 2nd December till the exam date.
- MAT admit card for the computer based test to be held on 14th December 2019 will be available from 8th December 2 PM onwards to till the exam date.
- The candidate can download the MAT admit card from the AIMA website. Please note that only successfully registered candidates can download the admit card from the website. Only the candidates who have successfully registered for the MAT exam will only be able to download the admit card.
- Admit card is the most important document that a candidate needs to carry along with him to the exam to be held on 9th December or 15th December 2019.
Important details that are present on the MAT admit card 2019
Name of the candidate: Name of the candidate should be the same as mentioned during the registration process by the candidate
Application form Number: Application number is the registration number which is required to login to the AIMA website at the time of admit card download or to see the result at a later stage.
Date and Time of the test: One should also check the date and time mentioned on the admit card. Date and time should be correctly mentioned on the admit card. For the written test, it should be December 9, 2019 while for the computer based test it should be December 14, 2019.
Test venue and Address: Admit card also contains the venue name and address of the test center. One should carefully check that the test center mentioned on the admit card has the complete address of the center for easier location.
Admit card also contains the signature and the photograph on the admit card which is the same as the one uploaded during the application form filling.
Apart from this the admit card also contains the detailed instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of exam.
There is a space for signature at the bottom of the admit card. The candidate is require to sign on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator in the examination center.
General Instructions to the Candidates
The candidate is required to reach the examination center at least 60 minutes before the exam for a hassle free conduct of the exam. One can’t carry any calculation device or electronic device along with him to the examination center which includes calculator, mobile, microphone, Bluetooth etc.
Following are some of the important instructions that the candidate is required to follow in the examination center:
For the MAT computer based test (CBT)
- One should ensure to sit on the assigned seat only
- One should properly enter his details like the roll no, name, form number on the system.
- Ensure to save all the answers before moving to the next and after completing the test the candidate needs to follow the instructions of the candidate to submit the test.
For the MAT paper based test (PBT)
- The candidate should enter the credentials properly at the top of answer sheet
- Candidate should remember to sign the answer sheet in the presence of invigilator
- Candidate should mark the answers on the OMR sheet properly. The ovals should be filled complete and darkened appropriately to be captured by the scanner.
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or in case the candidate is not able to download the admit card, one should immediately contact the conducting authority and get it corrected.
MAT Admit Card 2019 – FAQ
When will the MAT Admit card 2019 released?
The MAT admit card 2019 for December examination will be available to download from 02-12-2019 for PBT and 10-12-2019 for CBT on the AIMA’s MAT official website i.e. mat.aima.in.
Is it necessary to bring the MAT admit card 2019 to the test center?
Yes, it’s absolutely necessary to bring the MAT admit card 2019. Those candidates who fail to produce their admit card at the test center will not be allowed to participate in the MAT exam.
What will be contained in MAT December admit card 2019?
The MAT admit card 2019 contains candidate’s information and test center address with timing of the exam.
Is it necessary to preserve my MAT 2019 admit card?
Yes, it can be useful to download your MAT score card in the future. It’s mandatory to produce while taking the MBA admissions and attending for the counselling. So, it’s very important to preserve your MAT admit card 2019.