SSC CGL Application form 2019: SSC released the SSC CGL 2019 application form on October 22, 2020. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2019 exam is November 25, 2019. SSC CGL tier-1 exam will be conducted from May 2-11, 2020.
Now, SSC CGL 2019 application form available in online. The eligible aspirants must apply online for SSC CGL 2019 exam form on October 22, 2020 to November 25, 2019. It is advisable to apply online for SSC CGL 2019 as soon as possible to avoid the last date rush.
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2019
To apply online for SSC CGL 2019 and fill in the application form, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on SSC CGL Application Direct Link
Click and open any of the SSC official websites:
http://www.ssc.nic.in or on http://ssconline.nic.in or select below link.
Step 2: Complete SSC CGL Registration and Apply Parts
Complete the registration part by selecting new registration. Login by selecting apply part, user should provide the following details in two parts:
- Part A: Personal Details
- Part B: Signature and Photograph (Upload scanned copies)
Fill both parts of the application form without mistake (upmost care).
Step 3: Application fee Payment
Complete the payment procedure via SBI online banking. You may opt for Challan made too. In that case, download the challan form. No need to pay if you are SC/ST/female/PH/old-serviceman applicants.
Category-wise application fee for SSC CGL 2019:
- Rs 100/- for OBC and General category.
- No fee for SC/ST/female/PH/old-serviceman applicants.
Step 4: Get SSC CGL Login Credentials
Write down your unique registration no. You will receive an SMS about your id and password on your given mobile no and mail on your e-mail id. Save the id number and password for queries and further communication.
Step 5: Take a print of Your SSC CGL Application
Go to the home page of SSC CCL once again. Log-in your account by your id and password. Print the copy of application form by clicking on “print application form” button.
SSC CGL Photo and Signature size
While uploading images (photo and signature) of the candidate, make sure that it has required file size and dimensions to smoothly get acceptance of the SSC CGL application form 2019.
Below find out the SSC CGL Image size, dimensions and file format for photo and signature.
SSC CGL Photo Specifications:
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Image file size should be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or JPEG format
SSC CGL Signature Specifications:
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Image file size should be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
SSC CGL Application form 2019 Last Date
The last date to submit the SSC CGL application form 2019 is November 28, 2019. However, fee payment through SBI Challan will be accepted till November 30, 2019. It is advisable to fill the SSC CGL online application form carefully as no changes will be allowed once you submit the application form.
Below find the all important dates regarding SSC CGL application form 2019.
|SSC CGL Apply Online Event||Likely Dates|
|Starting date of SSC CGL Online Application Form||October 22, 2019|
|Last date of SSC CGL 2019 application form||November 25, 2019|
|Offline Challan Generation End Date||November 27, 2019 (up to 5 pm)|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||November 29, 2019|
Important instructions to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2019
Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully before filling the SSC CGL online application form 2019.
- The applicant must have the graduation degree from an authorized university or any institute.
- There is no requirement of particular percentages for this exam.
- It’s advisable to apply early and be safe from traffic or online jam in the last time rush.
- Follow the rules and regulations properly otherwise SSC won’t be responsible.
- Use fast and secured internet service when you are filling the online form.
- Validity of your information and documents will be checked. So provide genuine information and valid documents. If not found genuine, you will be not only blocked from giving the exam but future exams of SSC too.
Important Checklists in the SSC CGL 2019 notification
Staff Selection Commission is one of the government organizations conducting various examinations under Central Government recruitment needs. Government Jobs are most sought career choice for the million of job-seekers in India. SSS has been providing them a great opportunity every year. SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam has been conducted every year for the recruitment of various non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in the various bodies of the Central Government.
The detailed recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2019 has been released on October 22, 2019. About 9000 vacancies are being filled through this exam process. The exam will be conducted in four tiers. Tier-I exam will be conducted from May to 11, 2020. Tier-II exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020. Details of the dates for Tier-II exam will be provided later. Tier-III and tier-IV exams will be conducted for the successful candidates of previous two exams. For detailed information, refer the official SSC CGL 2019 notification pdf and read important checklist to submit application form to get eligibility for appearing the exam.
Refer the following sections of SSC CGL 2019 Notification
- Read the details of the posts
- Read the Reservation policies for the posts
- Different posts have different Age Limit. Only Date of Birth recorded in your matriculation certificate will be considered
- Relaxation in age
- Essential Educational Qualifications for different posts
- Application fees and mode of payment
- Centers of Examination
- Scheme of Examination
- Indicative Syllabus for each Tier
- Physical Standards
Staff Selection Commission is inviting the applications for SSC CGL (Combine Graduation Level) 2019 from all eligible aspirants across the country. All the interested candidates are invited for the filling of SSC CGL online application form available on the official websites: http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
Documents Checklist for SSC CGL Application form 2019
Here we are going to mention the checklist of requisite documents, which are important before filling the SSC CGL application form 2019.
- You should have an authentic e-mail id. All kinds of the future updates and communications will be done through e-mail.
- You should have SBI bank account with probably activated online banking facility and ATM debit/credit card also. You have to fill the fees through challan if you don’t have online banking and/or ATM card facility.
- You should have the copy of scanned signature and passport photograph.
- The valid passport photograph must be in jpg format with minimum 4 kb in size and maximum 20 kb.
- The signature size must be 2 to 12 kb.
- You should have scanned copies of Aadhaar card and mark sheets of class 10th and 12th class.