TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will be released Hall Ticket for TNPSC group 4 and VAO exam at tnpsc.gov.in. Eligible candidates can download TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020 by entering application ID and date of birth from the last week of August 2020.
|Release of TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020||August 2020|
|TNPSC Group 4 exam date 2020||September 2020.|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 4 Result 2020||November 2020.|
Candidates can follow the given steps to download TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket for the exam when it will be available:
How to Download TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to the TNPSC website, http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html
- Next, click on download TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020.
- Enter your TNPSC group 4 application ID and date of birth.
- Then click on “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020 will be generated, download it and also take a print out of the same.
TNPSC hall ticket 2020 for group 4 exam will be released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission tentatively from the last week of August to till the exam date, which is scheduled to be conducted in September 2020.
In case there is any discrepancy in TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket, a candidate should contact the official authorities at the earliest. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 044-25332833 / 25332855 between 10.00 am to 5.45 pm during the working days. Make sure to mention issue clearly with subject line as “Problem in downloading TNPSC group 4 exam hall ticket for 2020”.
TNPSC Group 4 exam will be held in September 2020 in various test centers across the state. In case you forget login credentials, find below the procedure for recovering your TNPSC login ID or application number.
How to Recover TNPSC Login ID / Application Number?
There are 2 possible solutions available to retrieve TNPSC login ID/application number. They are
- Candidates can easily recover their TNPSC login ID or application number by checking application history after login with one time registration ID and password.
- The easiest way to get login ID or password is by checking your mobile number and email inbox. After successful completion of submission of TNPSC group 4 application, the authority sent you a confirmation message along with application number/login ID.
TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket 2020 – Details Mentioned
The hall ticket of TNPSC group 4 exam would contain following details:
- Roll number of the candidate: This is assigned by the TNPSC authorities, this is the unique number which can be used as a source of reference as well at any time during future.
- Name and Address: The TNPSC admit card also contains the name of the person and correspondence address.
- Date and time of the exam: The hall ticket would also contain the date and time of the exam
- Venue name and address: The group 4 admit card also contains the name of venue and the complete address of the venue.
- The admit card also has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. One should affix the same photograph as uploaded during the application form filling.
- The admit card also contains the space for signature of the candidate at the bottom.
A candidate should check all the details present on the hall ticket. As wrong details present on the TNPSC group 4 hall ticket could lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the exam center.
In case a person does not receive the admit card on time or there is wrong/incomplete information on the admit card, one should immediately contact the TNPSC authorities over phone and get the required thing corrected.
TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020 – Instructions to the Candidates
The admit card also contains the instructions to be followed while going to the exam center or during the exam. Find below the details of the instructions present on the admit card:
- No documents except an admit card and a photo ID proof will be allowed to be taken along at the examination center.
- In case any candidate is found to be indulging in suspicious activities, he will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Electronic device or assisting devices such as log tables, calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth device or microphone, personal laptop etc., are not permitted in the examination center.
- One should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam as candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late.
Documents Accepted as Photo ID Proof
If the person fails to submit the identification document at the examination center, he/she will not be allowed to enter the center. One of the following documents as a photo-ID proof is acceptable at the examination center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Any signed document by the college authorities etc.
The candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only with the copy of TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2020. Along with the TNPSC hall ticket, the candidate will also be required to carry a recent photograph as well any official photo ID proof to the center which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card or any other legal document.”
After downloading the TNPSC hall ticket for group 4 exam, candidates should also check syllabus and prepare well to get good score. Cut off marks plays vital role in the final selection. According to the official group 4 cut off data released by TNPSC, over 160 marks will be required to secure a job as VAO in the state government.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQ
How Can I Download TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020?
Login using your Application ID and Date of Birth to download TNPSC Group 4 Hall ticket 2020 after clicking on above provided TNPSC hall ticket link.
What if i forget TNPSC Group 4 Application ID?
A Candidate can easily recover his/her TNPSC group 4 Application ID by providing SSLC register number, date of birth, email ID and phone number on the TNPSC official website https://apply.tnpscexams.in.
Can I change my TNPSC Group 4 exam center?
You can’t change exam center after submission of TNPSC Group 4 application form. There is no such option available at any cost.