XAT Registration 2023: Registration for XAT 2023 started on August 23, 2022 at xatonline.in and the last date to submit XAT Application form is November 30, 2022. However, XAT Registration with late fee will be open till December 8, 2022.
XAT 2023 Registration Dates
|XAT 2023 Registration commences||August 23, 2022|
|XAT Registration 2023 ends without Late Fee||November 30, 2022|
|XAT Registration Charges without Late Fee||Rs. 1700|
|XAT 2023 Registration ends with Late Fee||December 8, 2022|
|XAT Registration Charges with Late Fee||Rs. 2000|
XAT 2023 registration: XAT 2023 is one of the renowned national level exam for entrance to MBA admission. XAT scorecard is accepted by many of the colleges across the country. One should note that the last date of submission of XAT application form is 30th November without late fee and 8th December with late fee.
XAT 2023 registration has begun for 2023 and it will be an online exam. The registration for the same started in August 23, 2022 and will be open till November 30, 2022 and December 8, 2022 with late fee. The registration can be done on the website through a complete online process.
The fee includes the application form charges as well as registration charges. One can complete the complete procedure online or can do the same process separately. There is no provision to register or fill the application form offline. The process for XAT registration is complete only after the payment of requisite fee.
XAT Registration 2023 – Application form Procedure
XAT Registration process: The entire process of XAT 2023 registration can be bifurcated into various sub-sections which are describe below in detail:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Personnel details
- Step 3: Academics
- Step 4: Work experiences
- Step 5: Programs
- Step 6: Payment
Find below the detail of each and every sub-section to easily fill the application form and complete XAT registration 2023
Step 1 – XAT Registration to get Logins
Registration is done to get the XAT id and password. This would be required to enter the site and so any change/ update in the form.
For registration, one requires to furnish certain basic details which include name of the candidate, date of birth, Email address, and mobile number and a validation code. One should furnish the details like email and mobile number very carefully as these are the details where the person will receive authentication links or any communication in future.
Persons residing in India will receive the authentication links on both email ID and mobile number specified during registration while the NRI candidates will receive the authentication link only on the email ID.
Step 2 – Enter Personal Details in XAT Application form
After registration, the candidate can start filling the application form which has several sub-parts. The first part of the application form is:
Personal details: The user can open the application using the credentials created during registration.
In the personal details section, the user would be required to give the basic personal details which include:
- Name of the candidate: This should be same as written in the official documents
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the person
- Is there any physical disability
- NRI status
- Communication address
And upload the recent scanned photograph and signature. While uploading these two, one should follow the basic guideline:
- The size of the scanned documents should be in the prescribed range.
- The photograph should be recent and should be taken with a white background for better clarity
- Similarly, Signatures should be taken on a white paper for clarity purpose.
After providing all these details one can click on “save and continue” and move to the next section.
Step 3 – Provide Academic details from Class 10 onwards
In this part, the candidate would be required to provide the education details starting from class 10th. One needs to provide the details of class 10th, 12th, graduation details, post-graduation details and details of any professional course which the candidate has done.
The details on this section involve details about the year of passing, marks obtained in the exam, total marks obtained etc.
The minimum qualification for appearing in the exam is graduation, therefore one needs to provide details at least the details till graduation. Also the students who are appearing in the final year can also apply for the exam.
One should fill each and every details here with accuracy and should check the details before moving to next part by clicking on “save and continue”.
Step 4 – Fill in Work experience after Graduation
Certain college in XAT also give due weightage to the work experience. So, in this section the candidate would be required to give the details of the work experience. Thus, if a person has work experience, he/she would be required to give the details about the work experience which involves basic details like the years of service and the company name where the person has worked.
After providing these details the candidate can move to the next page by clicking on “save and continue”.
Step 5 – XLRI program choice and test center preferences
In this section, the candidate can provide the details of the program, he is interested in. Also the candidate can select the test center choice in this section. However, the candidate has the privilege to change the test center before 30th November depending on the availability of seat.
After confirmation click on “save and continue”.
Step 6 – Make Payment for XAT Application form
After giving all the details the person will move to the final page which is the payment gateway. Candidates can give the payment through any of the online mode like the credit/debit card, net banking/cash cared wallet etc.
Before giving the payment, an important step is the check all the details furnished and click on the check box which says “I have previewed the application by clicking on preview application form”. After this one can click on submit button present at the bottom of the screen.
Once XAT registration completed, start preparing for the exam. Also make sure to download XAT 2023 admit card from the official site i.e. xatonline.in.
Guidelines for XAT Registration 2023
Find below some of the important guidelines such as documents required and instructions which can help the candidate to fill in the XAT application form 2023.
- Software requirements: The applicant should make sure that he has proper hardware to assist in filling the form. Also the system should have browser which could be internet explorer (version 11 and above.), Mozilla Firefox (version 50 -61) or google chrome version (50-69)
- Email account: One should have an email ID which would be required at different stages for validation purpose. the email-Id should be validated and active. One should provide the details of the permanent email-ID and should not change it before the complete process is complete as there could be updates or notification sent on the registered email-ID.
- Documents: While filling the XAT application form, one should sit with all the important documents especially the education qualification related mark sheets. One should fill in the marks and all the other details very carefully as furnishing wrong details could lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Read the instruction: before filling the application form, one should read all the instructions carefully to help in filling the form faster as well as without any errors.
- Pay application fee through XAT website. One can also fill the application for PGDM courses in XLRI. One needs to pay a nominal fee for applying to these course alongside.
- One should try to fill the application form in one stretch as filling in parts could lead to missing of some information. It takes around 15 minutes to fill the complete application form at one stretch. One will also receive a mail for successful completion of the form and payment of the fee at the end of the process.
- All the application form submission is open for a duration of 3 months, one should try to fill the application from as early as possible. This will help get the test center of the choice. Also, once the fee is paid no request for change of test center will be entertained.
XAT Registration 2023 – FAQ
How to Recover XAT login password?
What is the Last date for XAT Registration 2023?
What is the Application Fees for XAT 2023?
Can I submit XAT application form 2023 in offline mode?
How to pay the XAT application fees?
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking