SBI Clerk result 2022 – SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 has been declared on September 21, 2022. It has conducted online prelims exam on July 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2022. Now the SBI Clerk result 2022 to be released tentatively on September 21, 2022 (declared today). Candidates can also download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 by clicking on the direct link.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 direct link – Check Here (Released)
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 – Download Here (Released)
State bank of India (SBI) will release SBI Clerk Result 2022 for prelims and mains exams separately. The results of the SBI Clerk exam will be available soon after the specific exam and the selection for the mains exam is totally based on how the candidate fares in the prelims exam.
The SBI clerk prelims result 2022 is expected to be declared in the last week of September 2022, while mains exam result will be out in October 2022.
Follow below steps to check your SBI clerk result 2022 for prelims exam
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2022
- Step 1: Go to the SBI careers official website – sbi.co.in/careers.
- Step 2: Click on the SBI clerk result 2022 link under latest announcement tab.
- Step 3: Then, enter your registration number and date of birth/password.
- Step 4: Next, enter image security code and click on login button.
- Step 5: Your result status and scorecard along with overall cut off marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Finally, take a print out of the SBI clerk 2022 result for the reference purpose.
Those, who qualify in SBI clerk prelims exam, they need to download SBI clerk admit card 2022 for main exam. It is estimated that the bank will be short listing 10 times the number of seats available for the final selection.
The State Bank of India will release SBI clerk result 2022 for online preliminary exam on September 21, 2022. Candidates can check SBI clerk prelims result 2022 on sbi.co.in by entering registration number and password/date of birth. It displays scorecard with cut off marks and section wise secured marks.
The result of the prelim exam will be out soon after the exam and the qualifying students will be allowed to sit for the main exam. Similarly students who clear the main exam will only be allowed to appear for the group discussion and personnel interview.
Thus there is certain weightage for all the sections of the exam. The cut off would vary for the general and reserved categories.
Some of the general points regarding the SBI Cut off for clerk exam are highlighted below. Knowing about these would help in preparing better.
SBI Clerk Result 2022 Date
|SBI Clerk Result 2022: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date
|July 10-13, 2022
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 expected date
|September 21, 2022 (Out)
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date
|October 1 & 17, 2022
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result
|Final Merit List
- SBI clerk result 2022 for prelims exam has declared on September 21, 2022.
- SBI clerk mains admit card to be issued for the candidates, who cleared the prelims exam.
- SBI clerk cut off marks and scorecard contains secured marks of a candidate and qualifying marks.
- SBI clerk mains result to be announced in September 2022.
- Selected candidates need to attend for certificates verification and local language test.
SBI Clerk Cut off 2022
SBI clerk cut off is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying for the next round. SBI clerk cut off marks for prelims and mains exams would be decided by the state bank of India based on the candidates performance and difficulty level of the exam. For a general idea on the sbi clerk cut off, a candidates can refer the last year cut off marks in the below table.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off
SBI Clerk Cut off by Category
Cut off is created to select the capable students for the post of clerk as it is very difficult to interview each and every aspirant thus a process is designed to select the deserving students from the complete batch.
If a person secures marks which are equal to the cut-off marks for the Preliminary or main exam, he/she will be qualified for the next round
A small difference in the marks could make a large difference in the selection of the candidate.
How to check the final result of SBI clerk 2022
Find below the detailed process for checking the final SBI clerk 2022 result:
- Go to the official website for SBI through any of the web browsers listed above
- Go to the current vacancies on the SBI website, then go to results.
- Click on the first link which says ‘list of selected candidates who have cleared main exam for certificates verification’.
- Once you click there, list of candidates who have cleared the exam will open
- Applicant can simply Ctrl F and search the roll number or the name and see if the person has cleared the exam or not. If your name appears in the list, then you have qualified for the next round.
It is important for the candidates to fare well in all the different levels like the preliminary written exam and main written exam. There is a role and weightage of each and every round, thus a holistic preparation is important for final selection.
SBI Clerk Result 2022 – FAQ
How to Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022?
Candidates should click on above provided SBI clerk prelims result 2022 direct link, then enter their Registration number and date of birth or password. Also enter captcha code and finally click on submit button.
What is SBI clerk result 2022 expected date?
SBI clerk result 2022 for prelims exam expected to be out in September 2022.
What is the cutoff for SBI Clerk 2022?
The minimum cutoff for SBI Clerk 2022 to be decided based on number of positions, reservations and overall performance of the candidates. SBI clerk result, cutoff marks and scorecard to be out altogether.
Is there any negative marking in SBI Clerk Main exam?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in SBI Clerk main exam. However, there is no sectional cut off in mains exam.
What is the selection process of SBI Clerk 2022?
A candidate can be selected only after his performance in prelims and main exams separately. Simply score well in prelims, get selected for mains and perform well here too to get selected in SBI clerk 2022.