CBSE 10th Result 2023: CBSE will declare the CBSE 10th result 2023 in the first week of August 2023 on its official website: cbseresults.nic.in. Students can access their CBSE 10th Result 2023 by entering roll number, date of birth, school number, exam center number, and admit card id.
To check the CBSE 10th result 2023, the students must visit the CBSE results official website – cbseresults.nic.in. It is expected that “CBSE result 2023 for class 10 exam” will be declare on August 4, 2023.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2023 Date
Following table shows the CBSE 10th Result 2023 date and time. As of now, CBSE has decided to declare the CBSE 10th result 2023 on August 4, 2023 at 12.30 PM. CBSE Results for class 10 to be available on the official websites, cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Result 2023 Date and Time
|Events||CBSE Result 2023 Date|
|CBSE Board Exam Dates||February 15 to March 18, 2023|
|CBSE Result 2023 Class 12 Date||July 26, 2023 at 12.30 pm|
|CBSE Result 2023 Class 10 Date||August 4, 2023 at 12.30 pm|
The recent change that has been incorporated in CBSE is that the students have to secure 33% marks combined in the theory and in the practical subjects to pass the exams. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which has successfully conducted class 10 examination for all the eligible candidates across the country in the year 2023. The declaration of CBSE 10th result takes places in the first week of May 2023.
6 Methods to Check CBSE 10th Result 2023
CBSE 10th Result 2023 will be declared on May 4, 2023 through online mode on the official website, cbseresults.nic.in. To check CBSE 10th result 2023, candidate should enter roll number and date of birth. Below are various methods mentioned to easily check CBSE result 2023 for class 10 exam.
The CBSE provides the aspiring candidates different ways to get the class 10 result. The students can get their CBSE 10th results through one of the following ways.
- CBSE Result official website
- Google’s SERP
- Digi locker
- Microsoft search engine.
- Through IVRS/SMS
- UMANG app.
#1. CBSE 10th result 2023 – Check Here
Refer the following steps to check your CBSE 10th result 2023 on cbseresults.nic.in.
- Visit CBSE 10th result 2023 official website: cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2023 “
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, school number, center number, and admit card id.
- Then click on “submit” button to get your CBSE 10th result 2023.
- Then your CBSE class 10 result will be displayed on the screen of computer.
- Optional: The candidates have to download the result and take the print out of it for future use.
#2. CBSE 10th result 2023 – Google SERP
Google search engine has been started to provide the CBSE results to the students on its search engine result page. The candidates have to google for CBSE result, then search engine will provide you form, there the candidates have to enter certain details such as their roll number and date of birth. Then within no time, and the CBSE 10th class result 2023 will be available to the students. The benefits of this way are that the students need not to go any external website.
Steps to Check CBSE 10th Result 2023 on Google SERP:
- Visit google.com and enter search term of CBSE 10th result 2023.
- A form will appear with roll number and date of birth fields.
- Then enter your roll number and date of birth. Next, click on submit button.
- Your CBSE 10th result 2023 will appear on the screen.
#3. CBSE 10th result 2023 – Digi locker
The Digi locker provides the mark sheet of class 10th to the aspiring candidates. To get the marks sheet through Digi locker the candidates 1st of all have to register themselves on Digi locker.gov.in.
The candidates can register themselves by their mobile numbers on which one time password will be sent. After providing the necessary information & OPT, the candidates can be able to see their mark sheets & other important documents as well.
Digi locker is one of the way to access your mark sheets, certificates digitally. Let us look at the detailed process for checking the CBSE 10th result 2023 through Digi locker:
- Visit the official website of CBSE and click on the “Digi locker” option
- Once you click on the option a login page will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to register yourself or if registered already then login yourself using the id and the password created.
- Once you have done with this upload your documents online and keep your mark sheets and the certificates at one secured place.
#4. CBSE 10th result 2023 – Microsoft search engine
The students can also check the result for 10th class through offline mode which has been made possible by the collaboration between CBSE & Microsoft. SMS organizer for Android has been developed. The following steps should be followed to check the results through this mode –
- The candidates have to open the play store app in their android phone
- The candidates have to download “SMS organizer” from play store.
- The candidates have to register themselves by entering their roll number, school code & date of birth.
- The candidates after entering the above details will get registered & whenever the result for CBSE class 10th will be released, they will be notified through the SMS.
#5. CBSE class 10 Result 2023 – IVRS/SMS
The students can also be able to check the class 10th board result through Interactive Voice Response System or IVRS & SMS. To get the result through this system, the candidates have to enter their roll number, school & center code. Entering these details successfully will give the result of CBSE 10TH class.
#6. CBSE result 2023 of class 10 – UMANG app
The CBSE 10th result can be checked by the UMANG app also. The candidates have to do the registration by entering the details like roll no. school code & center code after downloading the UMANG app. Whenever the CBSE class 10th results will be announced, the students will be informed.
- Get download the UMANG app on your mobile and proceed further.
- Once you download, get register yourself.
- Select CBSE class 10 result and enter your roll number.
- You will be able to check and download your CBSE 10th result in the pdf format.
Check 10th Result 2023 by State
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Expected Date
|Year||CBSE Result Date||Time|
|2023*||August 4, 2023*||12 : 30 pm|
|2020||July 15, 2020||12 : 37 pm|
|2019||May 6, 2019||2 : 15 pm|
|2018||May 29, 2018||1 : 25 pm|
|2017||June 3, 2017||1 : 10 pm|
|2016||May 28, 2016||1 : 30 pm|
|2015||May 28, 2015||2 : 30 pm|
August 4, 2023 is the expected date of CBSE 10th result 2023. After the exams are over, the students remain anxious to know the CBSE results and expected date. The students can estimate the expected date of CBSE 10th result by knowing the previous year result date. It has been noted that every year, the result declaration occurs in the month of May.
There are several boards in India which conduct examination of 10th standard. These various boards include SSC, SSLC, HSC, HSLC, HSSC etc. The exams for CBSE 10TH class is expected to begin in March & will end in 1st week of April 2023.
CBSE Class 10 Marks Division: Every subject has 2 marking scheme i.e. internal assessment & theory marks. The total marks for internal assessment part is 20 whereas the marks assigned to written test are 80.
CBSE is considered as the most holistic & robust education & is accepted not only in India but overseas as well. CBSE is a Board of education for public & private schools under the union govt. of India. The result of the 10th has already been announced & the students have already chosen their further paths in terms of study. CBSE 10TH class result has already been announced & is available on official website i.e. cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE is the most famous board & a huge crowd of students from various cities is enrolled in the CBSE board. The head quarter of the board is in Delhi which is the capital of India. The board declared the 10th class exam result in month of May usually & those students who could not clear in certain subject in 1st attempt have to give exam again & the result for supplementary or compartment is announced in August every year.
CBSE class 10 exam dates, time and admit card
The important information regarding CBSE exams, Date, time table will be available to students in the month of January but the admit card is still provided to students in which all the exact information regarding the exam is there so that the students can get accurate information regarding boards exam. The procedure to know the time table for exam before issuance of admit card is as follows –
- The candidate have to open the official website to download the schedule of exam or even the admit card also.
- The candidates have to click on the “exam portal” link.
- Then the candidates have to check the time table/ date sheet or even download the admit card also.
- The link will be opened & the candidate can download it to get the reference.
- The candidates can also take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
CBSE Grading System for CBSE 10th Result 2023
|A-1||91 to 100||10|
|A-2||81 to 90||9|
|B-1||71 to 80||8|
|B-2||61 to 70||7|
|C-1||51 to 60||6|
|C-2||41 to 50||5|
|D||33 to 40||4|
|E-1||21 to 32||–|
|E-2||00 to 20||–|
The minimum qualifying grade for passing class 10th exam is grade D. Students who will obtain E1 or E2 grades have to sit in the exam again within a month.
- The students who will secure 91 – 100 marks will be given A1 grade which is the highest grade.
- The students getting 81 – 90 marks will be given A2 grade.
- The candidates who will achieve 71 – 80 marks will be rewarded with B1 grade.
- The candidates who will be able to obtain 61 – 70, 51- 60, 41-50, 33 – 40 marks will be allotted B2, C1, C2 & D grades respectively.
- The students who will secure less than 33 marks will be given E1 or E2 grades which are not the passing grades.
- The candidates have to repeat the exam & upgrade their marks to get promoted to next class.
CBSE 10th class compartment result 2023
If in any case, the students is not able to secure 33% marks which is the required pass percentage to get through the exam, then the board will give a 2nd chance which is known as compartment exam.
The candidate who wants to appear for the compartment exam has to fill the application form in which he/she has to provide his/ her personal information and educational information. After entering the required information, the candidates have to choose the subject in which he/she has to enroll himself / herself.
For enrollment for compartment there is certain requisite amount of fee to be submitted by the candidate without which he/she won’t be able to appear in the exam. Once all the compartment exams are over the result will be declared. The candidates can be able to check the result by visiting the official website which is cbseresults.nic.in. The results can be obtained by entering roll no, school & center number.
Students from entire country will appear for CBSE 10th exam like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujrat, Manipur, Uttarkhand, Goa, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Karnataka, J&K, Madhaya Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh etc. There are many websites which host CBSE 10th result 2023. CBSE results for 10th class name wise, school wise, state wise depends upon many issues & it also varies with website.
CBSE 10th class revaluation results 2023
After the declaration of class 10 result by CBSE Board, if the students are not satisfied with their result or they are expecting better marks as they think there might be some mistake be in the correction procedure or during counting process, for such candidates the board will issue the notification for filling up CBSE 10th rechecking from 2023.
The result for the revaluation can be checked through official website as well. The students are advised to go for revaluation, if they are very much confident about it.
CBSE Class 10th Merit list 2023
Merit list of Topper students like from the first to 5th rank holders will be released on the day of result declaration. The topper might get some facilities like merit scholarship based on certain factors.
CBSE 10th Result 2023 – FAQ
What is CBSE 10th Result 2023 date?
CBSE 10th result 2023 is tentatively schedule for release on May 2, 2023.
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2023?
Students can check their CBSE 10th Result 2023 online at cbseresults.nic.in by entering roll number, date of birth, school number, center number, and admit card id.
What percent of marks required to clear CBSE Class 10 exam?
A student should get at least 33% marks in all the five subjects to clear CBSE class 10 exam.
What if a student failed in CBSE class 10 exam?
Students can appear for compartmental exam to be conducted by CBSE in July 2023.
What is the official website for CBSE 10th result 2023?
cbseresults.nic.in is the official website to check CBSE 10th result 2023. Furthermore, students can also get their result on Google search engine result page with a query of “cbse 10th result 2023”
Can i apply for revaluation?
If you are not satisfied with the marks you got in CBSE class 10 exam, then you can apply for revaluation by paying rechecking fee.
Which Stream to opt for after class 10?
There are 3 major streams such as Science, Arts, and Commerce can be opted after class 10.